Sunday, December 12, 2010

Art Shenanigans.

These are 2 sculptures I am working on... There is a third one, but I don't have a photo yet, and the baby one has a grip on it, thats the weird black thing. The first one has a rotating compass below the hamster, but the epoxy dried out and the compass fell off when I took the photo.
This is one of 6 beds that I made out of ceramics, this specific one has broken, but the other 5 are still intact, and I am painting them now.

This a book sculpture I completed, the first photo shows the front and back of the book, and the other photo shows the inside, couldnt decide which one had better light, so Im showing both photos.
This is a boat wall piece that I recently finished and am about to paint, the photo doesn't show all of the detail, but there is a lot.
Painting of Alabama-my dog.

1 comment:

Bubble My Licorice said...

wow what an awesome post :)
I love it!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/